payroll service germany
Services in Germany
Established in 1995, Claudia Bosenius started her consulting business activities focused on human resources management for German and French employers. payroll service germany is the answer to a growing demand for payroll services in Germany, especially for foreign companies employing staff in Germany.
payroll service germany specializes in providing solutions to small and medium sized individual and multinational companies and organisations with employees throughout Germany.
As a foreign employer of staff in Germany, it is very challenging to be familiar with the legislation affecting human resources. When choosing our services you can be sure that your payroll is managed accurately and complies with current German legislation.
Due to our long term experience and consultancy for international clients we have profound knowledge of the specificities of the payroll for employees work in and/or assigned to Germany and of employees receiving net pay.
Your data and those of your employees are very sensitive. Therefore, they are protected at various levels. Our staff is obligated to confidentiality and also to comply with the German Data Protection Act and the European GDPR. Documents received by electronic mail are protected by a password. Your data are regularly secured on an in-house external redundant backup system.
We offer you
Setup of your payroll systemContact
Initially, we collect your company data using our prepared standard form. We register you as a foreign employer at the appropriate income tax authority, at the accident insurance corporation and at the employers register. We also need a filled in standard form for each employee and a copy of their employment contract. We enter all your data on our payroll system.
When hiring a person, we register the new employee at the social security.
After your approval of the processed payroll we make the necessary monthly filings at the social security and the tax authorities and the annual filing to the accident insurance corporation.
At the end of the year we file the requested year-end returns.
At the end of each employment’s contract your employee is deregistered at the social security. The employee receives the certificate of salaries earned subject to social security contributions and taxes paid.
payroll service germany will calculate your employees' pay, check that you comply with legal requirements and provide you with reports and information. We support you in ensuring that you pay your employees accurately and on time.
Whether you are an individual or a multinational company, payroll service germany provides tailor-made payroll solutions like:
- basic payroll services
- executive compensation plans
- pension plans
- net pay of expatriates including monthly gross-up
- and others
Our services help you manage your payroll processes efficiently and effectively.
You can send us your information by fax, email and soon within our secure document management system. Your documents you receive are exclusively available on our document management system. We ensure that no personal information is sent by us to you by mail.
Every month you receive the following documents within our password-protected document management system:
- bookkeeping report
- funds request
On request we provide you in addition, either as a pdf or an Excel file, with acopy of the tax and social security filings
- payroll account
- list of staff
- list of employers’ cost
- and others
We provide further services to wrap up the complete process for you.
- statutory sick pay
- statutory maternity pay
- recovering sick and maternity (only for companies with less than 30 employees)
- benefits in kind such as company car, rent, supplementary insurance or other
- holiday management
- third party queries
- management of a pension scheme
- travel-expense control and reports
- assistance in case of audits
- employment contract
- and others
Anne Claire Schroeder-Rose is specialist solicitor in German Employment/Labor Law.
She offers assistance in the following fields:
1. Contract Management
- Contract Check
- Identification of Dealbreaker - High Risk Clauses
- Negotiating of Contracts in English Worldwide
2. Legal Trainings
3. Mediation of Claims between
- Customer and Supplier
- Employer and Employee
Contact Anne Claire: www.contract-management.pro
Overhead Management in Germany
If you plan to start up a company in Germany you can use our expertise in Finance, Controlling and Compliance for the first months or years. This allows you to concentrate on business development. We are working with a partner, who is an experienced Finance Manager with broad know-how in Finance, Controlling and Compliance.
- Managing Accounting Services
- Financial Year End Statements in US-GAAP and German-GAAP
- Reconciliation Accounting to US-GAAP
- Controlling, Reporting and Budgeting of P/L and Balance Sheet
- Working Capital and KPI-Performance-Controlling
- Disclosure Requirements, Statistics to Government Authorities
- Bank Credit Negotiations
- Medium Term Cash Planning
- Controlling of Strategic Projects
- Financial Due Diligence of Targets
- Costing Certainity
- Manageable Expenses
- Setting Up Overhead Structures Quickly and Effectively in Start-Up Period
- Immediate Efficacious Administration and Accounting Processes
- Transparent Reporting of Financial Situation
- Companies can concentrate on Marketing and Sales
- Handing Over a Structured Overhead Organization to Successsion
- Ensuring Tax and Law Compliance
- Flexible and Modularized Service Agreements and Levels
As a specialized payroll provider for clients who are not familiar with the German legislation affecting human resources, we provide instant advise on any enquiry for your company. Smaller requests are included in our basic monthly fee. You receive a full payroll service including other necessary activities affecting your German obligations as an employer.